Farm Innovation Fund
Funds approved as at 20 May 2016
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise, improve permanent farm infrastructure and ensure long-term productivity and sustainable land use, aiding in meeting changes to seasonal conditions.
The availability of loans is subject to funds being available. No loans will be offered beyond the allocated funding. Applicants should contact the Authority prior to lodging an application.
Case studies - read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties
- Information Brochure 50.7 KB
- Frequently Asked Questions 33.4 KB
- Business Plan Checklist 31.4 KB
- Existing Mortgagee's Consent 15.4 KB
- Application Form 90.9 KB
- Application Form 743.0 KB
- Authority to Pay 37.0 KB
- Glossary of Terms
- Electronic Lodgement of Applications 31.6 KB
- NSW Rural Counselling Service - contact list