Rural Landholder Grant - Severe weather and flooding from June 2022 onwards

Below are the local government areas declared for this event, for reference:

Local Government Areas eligible for the Rural Landholder Grant  program

Closing date for applicationsClosing date for claims
Bayside, Blacktown, Blue Mountains, Bogan, Bourke, Brewarrina, Cabonne, Camden, Campbelltown, Canterbury Bankstown, Central Coast, Cessnock, Cowra, Cumberland, Dubbo, Dungog, Fairfield, Georges River, Hawkesbury, Hornsby, Kempsey, Kiama, Lake Macquarie, Lithgow, Liverpool, Maitland, Mid-Coast, Muswellbrook, Nambucca, Narromine, Newcastle, Northern Beaches, Oberon, Parkes, Parramatta, Penrith, Port Stephens, Port-Macquarie-Hastings, Randwick, Shellharbour, Shoalhaven, Singleton, Strathfield, Sutherland, The Hills, Upper Lachlan, Walgett, Warren, Wingecarribee, Wollondilly and Wollongong30 June 2023 - CLOSED30 September 2023 - CLOSED

Frequently asked questions

A comprehensive list of questions and responses which relate to this program is available using the link below:
FAQs - Rural Landholder Grant (June 2022 floods)