General Statement *
Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud the NSW Rural Assistance Authority (RAA) or another person, files an application for assistance containing any materially false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading information concerning any fact material thereto, commits a fraudulent act, which is a crime under the Crimes Act 1900 and subjects the person to criminal penalties.
Privacy Statement *
The information in this application is provided voluntarily and is being collected by the RAA for purposes related to the administration of the scheme of assistance under which you have applied, including the assessment of the effectiveness of the scheme. This may involve disclosing the information in this application to contractors engaged by the Authority or to either State or Commonwealth government agencies. We will supply you with details of those that we have disclosed information to, if you apply to us in writing. Information regarding your application may also be discussed and exchanged with the nominated contact persons listed by you in your application.
Not providing the information requested in this application or providing false or misleading or incomplete information may impact on the ability of the RAA to accurately assess your application.
The RAA agrees to take all reasonable measures to ensure that the personal information collected by it is stored securely.You may access or correct your personal information by contacting the RAA by telephone on 1800 678 593 (toll free) or by writing to: Manager Administration, NSW Rural Assistance Authority, Locked Bag 23, ORANGE, NSW, 2800.
Calls to "1800" numbers from your home phone are free. Calls from public phones and mobiles may be timed and attract charges.
Your Statement *
I/we declare that:
- At least 50% of my/our income is received from primary production
- The information provided in this form is correct
- I have read and understand the information provided in the Guidelines for this assistance measure
I/we understand that:
- Deliberately giving false or misleading information is a serious offence
- The NSW Rural Assistance Authority can make relevant enquiries to ensure I receive my correct entitlement
- Should my/our circumstances change during the the approved period rendering me/us ineligible to receive assistance I/we will advise the NSW Rural Assistance Authority within 30 days of this change in circumstances
- Any overpayment will be recovered
- That as an individual I am eligible to receive a maximum reimbursement of 50% of the approved course costs of up to $5,000 over the life of the Program, with up to four (4) additional members of my/our farm business also able to participate and that a maximum of $9,000 is available for the farm business
- Personal information is protected and can be given to someone else where state/territory or Commonwealth legislation requires or where I give permission
- Statistics may be collected and analysed in such a way as to protect my anonymity.