NSW RAA partners with rural communities to provide the information, tools and assistance for growth, productivity and sustainability.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
Dairy, macadamia, sugar cane, soybean and vegetable growers in specific LGAs can now apply.
Disaster Recovery Grant applications are now closed for all small business and non-profit organisations.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to prepare for, manage through and recover from adverse conditions, including drought, and to become financially self-reliant.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
The Aboriginal Fishing Trust Fund (AFTF) provides loans for the enhancement, maintenance and protection of Aboriginal cultural fishing.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
- 20 Feb 2018The Storm affecting the Midcoast, Port Macquarie-Hastings, Kempsey, Lake Macquarie and Goulburn Mulwaree areas on 26 October 2017 has been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers and small businesses can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 20 Feb 2018The Storm affecting the Ballina, Byron, Clarence Valley, Lismore, Tenterfield, Central Coast, Cessnock and Port Macquarie-Hastings areas on 05-06 November 2017 has been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers and small businesses can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 02 Feb 2018NSW Farm Debt Mediation videos now available. Find out all you need to know about NSW farm debt mediation with RAA' s four new educational videos.
- 29 Jan 2018The Bushfire in Mid-Coast, Port Macquarie-Hastings, Dungog and Upper Hunter LGAs on 23 September 2017 has been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers, small businesses, and not for profit organisations can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 24 Jan 2018Loan applications for the 2017-18 funding round for the Aboriginal Fishing Trust Fund are now open.
- 16 Feb 2018Minister announces a new rural resilience worker for drought-affected Hunter region
- 31 Jan 2018Funding still available for innovative farmers. [105.5 KB PDF]
- 24 Jan 2018The state government is offering financial assistance to those famers near Parkes affected by a freak hail storm last November.
- 23 Jan 2018Media Release - Vital support for drought-ready farmers [178.6 KB PDF]
- 19 Dec 2017Assistance for Tenterfield Bushfires of 8 September