Interest free loans of up to $50,000 are available to eligible primary producers to assist in implementing systems and management practices that enhance the sustainability of their enterprise.
Claim a 50% subsidy up to $20,000 on the permanent transfer of stock off a farm. New online claim form now available.
100% of the cost of transporting donated fodder is available to transport providers associated with community groups
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
NSW RAA partners with rural communities to provide the information, tools and assistance for growth, productivity and sustainability.
Assistance for primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to prepare for, manage through and recover from adverse conditions, including drought, and to become financially self-reliant.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
A program to help farmers access training and business skills.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
- 13 Jun 2018NEW Drought Assistance Fund announced today, interest free loans of up to $50,000 to assist with; transport of fodder and/or water, water and fodder infrastructure and banking of reproductive genetic livestock material. Apply today.
- 22 May 2018The Storm in Clarence Valley on 02 January 2018 has been declared an Agricultural Natural Disaster. Primary producers can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 14 May 2018Bushfires that occurred in the following LGA's; Liverpool and Sutherland, Narrbri and Gwydir, Bathurst, Cabonne, Orange, Muswellbrook and Mid Western, Sutherland and Upper Lachlan, between 19 January and 14 April 2018 have been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers, small businesses, and not for profit organisations can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 02 May 2018Looking for available drought assistance in NSW? See the new 2018 Drought Assistance Factsheet now available on #DroughtHub http://bit.ly/2oBrIFH
- 20 Apr 2018Various Bushfires that occurred between 5 December 2017 and 17 January 2018 have been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers, small businesses, and not for profit organisations can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies. Click here for a list of eligible areas.
- 13 Jun 2018More than $584 million to help drought affected farmers.pdf [181.9 KB PDF]
- 21 May 2018Sourcing fit for purpose drought feed
- 16 May 2018New State Drought Coordinator appointed
- 09 Apr 2018New transport fund to help drought affected farmers. [99.6 KB PDF]
- 20 Mar 2018New drought indicator safeguarding farmers [100.9 KB PDF]