Low-interest loans of up to $20,000 to cover 100% of costs (GST exclusive) to transport stock, fodder, or water to/from drought affected properties. The first two years of a 7 year loan are interest and repayment free.
NSW RAA partners with rural communities to provide the information, tools and assistance for growth, productivity and sustainability.
Assistance for primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to prepare for, manage through and recover from adverse conditions, including drought, and to become financially self-reliant.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
A program to help farmers access training and business skills.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
- 20 Apr 2018The Storm in Clarence Valley on 09 December 2017 has been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers, small businesses, and not for profit organisations can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 20 Apr 2018Various Bushfires that occurred between 5 December 2017 and 17 January 2018 have been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers, small businesses, and not for profit organisations can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies. Click here for a list of eligible areas.
- 09 Apr 2018New NSW Drought Transport Fund offers farmers low-interest loans of up to $20,000 to cover 100% of costs to transport stock, fodder, or water to/from drought affected properties. The first two years of a 7 year loan are interest and repayment free.
- 22 Mar 2018Farmers now have access to the Combined Drought Indicator (CDI), a new technology that is the backbone of the NSW Government’s new State Seasonal Update (SSU) and allows farmers to make better informed farm and stock management decisions.
- 20 Mar 2018Bega Bushfire - 18 March 2018 - Natural Disaster Declaration. Primary producers, small businesses and non-profit organisations affected by this bushfire in the Bega LGA are eligible for concessional interest rate loans. Primary Producers are also eligible for transport subsidies. Application forms are available here: http://bit.ly/2hYpldd
- 09 Apr 2018New transport fund to help drought affected farmers. [99.6 KB PDF]
- 20 Mar 2018New drought indicator safeguarding farmers [100.9 KB PDF]
- 19 Mar 2018Global Ag-Tech Institute opens in Orange [105.4 KB PDF]
- 16 Feb 2018Minister announces a new rural resilience worker for drought-affected Hunter region
- 31 Jan 2018Funding still available for innovative farmers. [105.5 KB PDF]