NSW RAA partners with rural communities to provide the information, tools and assistance for growth, productivity and sustainability.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
Dairy, macadamia, sugar cane, soybean and vegetable growers in specific LGAs can now apply.
Disaster Recovery Grant applications are now closed for all small business and non-profit organisations.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to prepare for, manage through and recover from adverse conditions, including drought, and to become financially self-reliant.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
- 05 Dec 2017NEW! Extension for North Coast Floods primary producers Recovery Grants. Dairy, macadamia, sugar cane, soybean and vegetable growers in specific LGAs can now apply.
- 01 Dec 2017The North Coast Hail Storms on 25 August 2017 have been declared as an Agricultural Natural Disaster. Eligible primary producers affected by this event can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 29 Nov 2017Bushfire affected areas of Cessnock, MidCoast, Port Macquare, Hastings and Kempsey LGA’s: eligible primary producers, small businesses, not-for-profits, sporting and recreational clubs can now apply for Concessional interest rate loans. Transport subsidies are also available for primary producers.
- 02 Nov 2017Have you had a mediation under the Farm Debt Mediation Act in 2016 or 2017? We value your feedback and invite you to complete a confidential survey here: http://bit.ly/2zZ3itX
- 18 Oct 2017NSW RAA on Facebook! Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/NSWRAA/ and keep up-to-date with RAA activities and assistance available to primary producers and small business.
- 05 Dec 2017Media Release Flood Grants Extension to Support NSW Primary Producers 4 December 2017.pdf [234.9 KB PDF]
- 26 Oct 2017Drought Assistance Helping NSW Farmers
- 15 Sep 2017Research efforts help NSW fields of gold shine amid challenging winter
- 01 Sep 2017Western Newsletter Spring 2017
- 25 Jul 2017Concessional loans open for farm businesses in New South Wales