Farmers across New South Wales are preparing their properties for future dry conditions, through the use of vital financial assistance to improve water efficiency and access on their farms.
The following case studies detail how some farming families have used assistance measures to prepare their properties, whether it is through new infrastructure to access a bore scheme or installing new silos or water systems.
- Cattle yards and bore water system secures farm for generations
- Mixed farming business saves time and money
- A benefit to future income and future efficiency
- Solar power in the Mallee
- New silos a winner at Condobolin 1.9 MB
- New pipeline offers security to sheep at Hay 1.6 MB
- Bore access brings hope at Walgett 1.2 MB
- Farm Business Skills
- Introduction - Farm Business Skills Program