Assistance measures to help primary producers deal with adverse seasonal conditions
Concessional loans to eligible drought-affected farm businesses for debt restructuring, operating expenses and drought recovery activities.
An Australian Government Scheme to assist primary producers who are struggling with high levels of debt.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Financial assistance for commercial orchardists in NSW to assist with the installation of both throw-over netting and fully-secured netting where there is potential of damage to crops from significant numbers of flying-foxes.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 19 Aug 2014Flying fox netting program extended
- 07 Aug 2014$20 million farm finance boost welcome
- 08 Jul 2014New $30 million round of Farm Finance loans available in NSW
- 07 Jul 2014Disaster assistance for NSW communities impacted by March storms
- 30 Jun 2014Disaster Assistance now available for parts of Tenterfield LGA [184.5 KB PDF]