Assistance measures to help primary producers in North West NSW deal with adverse seasonal conditions.
An Australian Government Scheme to assist primary producers who are struggling with high levels of debt.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 20 Nov 2013Additional in-drought support package for north west NSW [63.6 KB PDF]
- 06 Nov 2013Extra assistance to support farmers
- 30 Oct 2013NSW Government announces drought preparedness and support package [98.9 KB PDF]
- 19 Oct 2013Disaster Assistance announced for bushfire affected communities in New South Wales
- 17 Sep 2013Last call to apply for North Coast Flood Grants [84.5 KB PDF]