Assistance measures to help primary producers deal with adverse seasonal conditions
Concessional loans to eligible drought-affected farm businesses for debt restructuring, operating expenses and drought recovery activities.
An Australian Government Scheme to assist primary producers who are struggling with high levels of debt.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 08 Jul 2014New $30 million round of Farm Finance loans available in NSW
- 07 Jul 2014Disaster assistance for NSW communities impacted by March storms
- 30 Jun 2014Disaster Assistance now available for parts of Tenterfield LGA [184.5 KB PDF]
- 26 Jun 2014NSW Government to fund Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate to 30 June 2014 [26.8 KB PDF]
- 20 Jun 2014Applications open for NSW drought concessional loans