The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
Concessional loans to eligible drought-affected farm businesses for debt restructuring, operating expenses and drought recovery activities.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses for planting and/or restocking drought recovery activities as seasonal conditions allow
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
Financial assistance for commercial orchardists in NSW to assist with the installation of both throw-over netting and fully-secured netting where there is potential of damage to crops from significant numbers of flying-foxes.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 27 Jul 2015Interest rates drop for farm business concessional loan schemes
- 23 Jul 2015Big boost to Flying-Fox netting program
- 23 Jun 2015Budget backs primary industries with $1 Billion investment
- 19 Jun 2015Disaster recovery assistance to storm and flood affected areas
- 15 Jun 2015Recovery Grants for flood-affected farmers