A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
Concessional loans to eligible drought-affected farm businesses for debt restructuring, operating expenses and drought recovery activities.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses for planting and/or restocking drought recovery activities as seasonal conditions allow
An Australian Government Scheme to assist primary producers who are struggling with high levels of debt.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
To assist Sunraysia primary producers with clean-up and restoration costs.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
Financial assistance for commercial orchardists in NSW to assist with the installation of both throw-over netting and fully-secured netting where there is potential of damage to crops from significant numbers of flying-foxes.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 11 Feb 2015Disaster Reimbursement Grants now available for Sunraysia growers
- 03 Feb 2015NSW Drought Strategy announced
- 12 Jan 2015Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate applications open
- 08 Jul 2014Farm Finance applications open
- 25 Feb 2015Disaster assistance for Eastern NSW communities following October storms
- 24 Feb 2015New rainfall tool to test for water rebate eligibility
- 18 Feb 2015Disaster recovery assistance for Byron Shire
- 13 Feb 2015New era for NSW drought policy
- 10 Feb 2015Gol Gol producers eligible for storm relief grants