Assistance measures to help primary producers in North West NSW deal with adverse seasonal conditions.
An Australian Government Scheme to assist primary producers who are struggling with high levels of debt.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 26 Feb 2014Additional drought assistance announced by the Prime Minister & Minister for Agriculture
- 20 Feb 2014Disaster Assistance For New South Wales Communities
- 17 Feb 2014Commonwealth Government tour of drought-affected regions welcomed [109.3 KB PDF]
- 14 Feb 2014Disaster Assistance For NSW Communities After January Bushfires
- 12 Feb 2014Emergency drought assistance package expanded [100.9 KB PDF]