Assistance measures to help primary producers in North West NSW deal with adverse seasonal conditions.
An Australian Government Scheme to assist primary producers who are struggling with high levels of debt.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 01 Apr 2014More support for drought affected farmers in NSW
- 01 Apr 2014Additional Rural Support Workers to assist drought-stricken communities [114.9 KB PDF]
- 28 Mar 2014Four new regions receive emergency assistance
- 11 Mar 2014Round two of Farm Finance loans available to NSW producers
- 26 Feb 2014Additional drought assistance announced by the Prime Minister & Minister for Agriculture