Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster. For Primary Producers to report damage following a severe weather event please telephone the NSW Department of Primary Industires (NSW DPI) Drought, Flood & Bushfire Hotline on 1800 814 647 or email@example.com .
An initiative that promotes improved land management practices in NSW.
Financial assistance for affected orchardists to assist with the installation of permanent exclusion netting structures in the Sydney Basin and Central Coast regions of NSW.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 04 Apr 2013Natural Disaster Declaration following storms and floods in Northern NSW
- 28 Mar 2013Natural Disaster Declaration following storms and floods in Northern NSW
- 28 Mar 2013Natural Disaster Declaration for Corowa and Berrigan following severe weather
- 26 Mar 2013Additional disaster assistance for NSW primary producers
- 19 Mar 2013Disaster Grants available to Clarence Valley and Coffs Harbour Commercial Fishermen [158.0 KB PDF]