A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
A $45 million program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible drought-affected farm businesses for debt restructuring, operating expenses and drought recovery activities.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses for planting and/or restocking drought recovery activities as seasonal conditions allow
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
Funding for this scheme has been fully committed the the NSW Rural Assistance Authority is no longer able to accept applications.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
- 30 Mar 2016Assistance for flood affected communities in Sydney
- 24 Mar 2016Disaster assistance for Hawkesbury, NSW following December bushfires
- 21 Mar 2016Disaster assistance for Sydney metropolitan communities
- 17 Mar 2016Orchard Flying Fox netting program fully subscribed [103.7 KB PDF]
- 14 Jan 2016Disaster assistance for NSW communities affected by flooding