Small business from the North Coast of NSW can now access a grant of up to $15,000 for clean up and restoration costs
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
A $45 million program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to recover from and prepare for the effects of drought and to assist Dairy Farm businesses impacted by the 2015-16 reduction in milk prices.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
- 13 Apr 2017Small business affected by the NSW North Coast Floods can now apply for a grant of up to $15,000 for clean-up and restoration costs
- 03 Apr 2017Farmers affected by the NSW North Coast Floods needing assistance with lost or found livestock, stranded livestock, emergency fodder, flodd-related agricultural issues and reporting deceased stock should call 1300 795 299
- 20 Dec 2016Recovery Grants for Inland Floods are now available
- 31 May 2016Commercial Fisheries Business Adjustment Program is now available
- 13 Apr 2017Further assistance for flood affected communities in the North Coast of NSW
- 07 Apr 2017Disaster assistance activated for the Mid-Western Regional Community
- 05 Apr 2017Commonwealth Government assistance for disaster affected Queensland and New South Wales
- 31 Mar 2017Disaster assistance for flood affected communities in the North Coast of NSW
- 24 Mar 2017Have your say on Farm Debt Mediation [97.5 KB PDF]