The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to recover from and prepare for the effects of drought and to assist Dairy Farm businesses impacted by the 2015-16 reduction in milk prices. Applications for Farm Business Concessional Loans will be opening soon.
A $45 million program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
- 20 Dec 2016Recovery Grants for Inland Floods are now available
- 31 May 2016Commercial Fisheries Business Adjustment Program is now available
- 21 Mar 2016Funding for the Flying-Fox Netting Subsidy has been fully committed. The NSW Rural Assistance Authority is no long able to accept applications for this scheme.
- 19 Dec 2016Recovery grants for flood affected NSW farmers
- 30 Nov 2016Disaster assistance available for the North Coast
- 21 Nov 2016Further disaster assistance for flood affected NSW communities
- 08 Nov 2016Recovery grants for disaster affected farmers
- 28 Oct 2016Further disaster assistance announced for flood affected NSW communities