The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to recover from and prepare for the effects of drought and to assist Dairy Farm businesses impacted by the 2015-16 reduction in milk prices.
A $45 million program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
- 14 Feb 2017Farmers affected by the bushfires needing assistance with fodder, livestock assessment or emergency water and reporting of damage should call their nearest Local Land Services (LLS) office on 1300 795 299
- 20 Dec 2016Recovery Grants for Inland Floods are now available
- 31 May 2016Commercial Fisheries Business Adjustment Program is now available
- 24 Mar 2017Have your say on Farm Debt Mediation [97.5 KB PDF]
- 22 Mar 2017Last chance to register for commercial fishers reform
- 15 Mar 2017Further assistance for people affected by the NSW Sir Ivan Bushfire
- 24 Feb 2017Disaster assistance for bushfire affected communities in New South Wales
- 21 Feb 2017Disaster assistance for the Queanbeyan-Palerang bushfire (Carwoola bushfire)