The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
A $45 million program to help farmers access training and business skills.
Concessional loans to eligible drought-affected farm businesses for debt restructuring, operating expenses and drought recovery activities.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to recover from the effects of drought and to assist Dairy Farm businesses impacted by the 2015-16 reduction in milk prices
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
- 27 Sep 2016Disaster assistance for flood affected NSW communities
- 27 Sep 2016FOS declares central western NSW floods a significant event
- 01 Sep 2016Preview Share Trading Market to provide Commercial Fishers more certainty
- 26 Aug 2016Disaster assistance for local communities following storms and flooding in NSW
- 25 Jul 2016Disaster assistance extended to the Clarence Valley and Snowy Monaro following June’s East Coast Storms and Floods