NSW RAA partners with rural communities to provide the information, tools and assistance for growth, productivity and sustainability.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
Dairy, macadamia, sugar cane, soybean and vegetable growers in specific LGAs can now apply.
Disaster Recovery Grant applications are now closed for all small business and non-profit organisations.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to prepare for, manage through and recover from adverse conditions, including drought, and to become financially self-reliant.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
- 20 Dec 2017The Bushfire in Tenterfield LGA on 8 September 2017 has been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers, small businesses, and not for profit organisations can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 20 Dec 2017SEASONS GREETINGS All the staff at NSW RAA wish you and your families a safe and happy festive season and a prosperous New Year. CHRISTMAS CLOSING DATES: our office is closed between 23rd December 2017 to 7th January 2018 inclusive.
- 19 Dec 2017The North Coast Hail Storms on 5 November 2017 have been declared an Agricultural Natural Disaster. Primary producers in the affected areas can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 05 Dec 2017NEW! Extension for North Coast Floods primary producers Recovery Grants. Dairy, macadamia, sugar cane, soybean and vegetable growers in specific LGAs can now apply.
- 01 Dec 2017The North Coast Hail Storms on 25 August 2017 have been declared as an Agricultural Natural Disaster. Eligible primary producers affected by this event can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 19 Dec 2017Assistance for Tenterfield Bushfires of 8 September
- 05 Dec 2017Media Release Flood Grants Extension to Support NSW Primary Producers 4 December 2017.pdf [234.9 KB PDF]
- 14 Nov 2017Assistance for Bushfire Affected Communities in Cessnock, Kempsey and Mid-Coast
- 26 Oct 2017Drought Assistance Helping NSW Farmers
- 15 Sep 2017Research efforts help NSW fields of gold shine amid challenging winter