Expressions of interest are invited for appointment to the Board commencing 1 June 2018 for a term of up to 3 years.
NSW RAA partners with rural communities to provide the information, tools and assistance for growth, productivity and sustainability.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
Dairy, macadamia, sugar cane, soybean and vegetable growers in specific LGAs can now apply.
Disaster Recovery Grant applications are now closed for all small business and non-profit organisations.
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to prepare for, manage through and recover from adverse conditions, including drought, and to become financially self-reliant.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
The Aboriginal Fishing Trust Fund (AFTF) provides loans for the enhancement, maintenance and protection of Aboriginal cultural fishing.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
- 21 Mar 2018Applications are now open to become a member of the NSW Rural Assistance Authority Board commencing 1 June 2018 for a term of up to 3 years.
- 20 Mar 2018Bega Bushfire - 18 March 2018 - Natural Disaster Declaration. Primary producers, small businesses and non-profit organisations affected by this bushfire in the Bega LGA are eligible for concessional interest rate loans. Primary Producers are also eligible for transport subsidies. Application forms are available here: http://bit.ly/2hYpldd
- 14 Mar 2018Farm Family Gatherings, a chance to get off the farm, relax and have a bit of fun are being hosted by the DPI Rural Resilience and Local Land Services throughout the Upper Hunter in March. Find a location near you: http://bit.ly/2In7rgc #droughtnsw
- 28 Feb 2018The Bushfire in Tamworth, Uralla and Gwydir LGAs on 02 January 2018 has been declared a Natural Disaster. Primary producers, small businesses, and not for profit organisations can access disaster relief loans and transport freight subsidies.
- 28 Feb 2018Looking for available drought assistance in NSW? See the new 2018 Drought Assistance Factsheet now available on #DroughtHub http://bit.ly/2oBrIFH
- 16 Feb 2018Minister announces a new rural resilience worker for drought-affected Hunter region
- 31 Jan 2018Funding still available for innovative farmers. [105.5 KB PDF]
- 24 Jan 2018The state government is offering financial assistance to those famers near Parkes affected by a freak hail storm last November.
- 23 Jan 2018Media Release - Vital support for drought-ready farmers [178.6 KB PDF]
- 19 Dec 2017Assistance for Tenterfield Bushfires of 8 September