NSW RAA partners with rural communities to provide the information, tools and assistance for growth, productivity and sustainability.
The Authority provides a number of loans for you to choose from. The table summarises which loan product is most suitable for your needs. For more information feel free to contact us on 1800 678 593.
Assists primary producers & small businesses affected by a declared natural disaster.
Small business from the North Coast of NSW can now access a grants for clean up and restoration costs
Primary Producers affected by the NSW North Coast Floods can now access a grant for clean-up and restoration costs.
Non-profit Organisations from the North Coast of NSW can now access a grants for clean up and restoration costs
A comprehensive suite of innovative drought preparedness measures to drive continued growth of the agriculture sector into the future.
A one-stop online destination for primary producers preparing for and managing drought conditions.
A package to assist primary producers identify and address risks to their farming enterprise and meet changes to seasonal conditions.
Concessional loans to eligible farm businesses to prepare for, manage through and recover from adverse conditions, including drought, and to become financially self-reliant.
Provides for the efficient and equitable resolution of farm debt disputes.
A program to help farmers access training and business skills.
A scheme to assist the commercial fishing industry in NSW to manage restructure impacts.
Read how vital financial assistance has helped farmers prepare their properties.
An independent appeal process if an application for assistance has been refused.
A scheme to share the benefits of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) production with the local communities where the gas is extracted.
- 02 Nov 2017Have you had a mediation under the Farm Debt Mediation Act in 2016 or 2017? We value your feedback and invite you to complete a confidential survey here: http://bit.ly/2zZ3itX
- 18 Oct 2017Applications close for eligible primary producers in Ballina Shire, Byron Shire, Kyogle and Richmond Valley LGAs on 24 November 2017 for NSW North Coast Floods - Natural Disaster Relief Scheme Grants.
- 18 Oct 2017NSW RAA on Facebook! Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/NSWRAA/ and keep up-to-date with RAA activities and assistance available to primary producers and small business.
- 12 Oct 2017Upper Lachlan Shire - Inland Storm & Floods - Natural Disaster Relief Scheme grant applications close 31 October 2017.
- 12 Oct 2017Natural Disaster Relief Scheme Grants – North Coast Floods. Applications close on 27 October 2017 for primary producers in Lismore City and Tweed Shire LGAs.
- 26 Oct 2017Drought Assistance Helping NSW Farmers
- 15 Sep 2017Research efforts help NSW fields of gold shine amid challenging winter
- 01 Sep 2017Western Newsletter Spring 2017
- 25 Jul 2017Concessional loans open for farm businesses in New South Wales
- 29 May 2017Disaster assistance for storm and flood affected communities in NSW